Join our Young Adult Ministry for a camping weekend!
- Time: 3 pm on Friday until 9 am Sunday
- Dinner starts at 6:30 pm. Many people will be showing up after work. We can also save you food if you will be late.
- With the pastoral search happening, we want to encourage everyone to go to church on Sunday!
- Location: El Jardin site of Lake Lopez Campground (https://goo.gl/s2u1ax).
- Restrooms are a short walk from the camp site. We also have electricity.
- Parking: We will probably need to carpool since only 8 overnight vehicles are allowed.
- Food: We will be providing meals including dinner on night Friday!
- Cost: $20 per adult for the entire weekend, $8 for Saturday only, kids are free! (For those coming only on Saturday, Lopez Lake has a separate $10 Vehicle Parking Charge.)
- What to bring: List included in the attached PDF
- For those that don’t have tents or have one to share, we will help organize and make sure everyone has a place to sleep.
- We will have a couple hours of free time Saturday afternoon, so bring walking shoes for hiking or walking, or a book to read or activity to do.
- Reminder: It can get pretty cold at night!
Where to sign up: https://goo.gl/Bzknza
Please sign up here so we have an official count